Just In: Fire Outbreak at Jankara Ijaiye

Fire Outbreak at Jankara Ijaiye

Fire Outbreak happened at Ogonleye Street Jankara Ijaiye around 1pm today. According to residedents of the area we were told that the main cause of the inferno was due to a Hotplate left on in the kitchen unfortunatey a gas cylinder was placed beside it and this resulted into a very serious outbreak, luckily no one was present in house when the incident happened.

Video Below

Video Player

00:00
00:00
Video Player

Leave a Reply