Girl Almost Gets Electrocuted After Wrapping Herself With Christmas Light (Photos)

Girl Almost Gets Electrocuted After Wrapping Herself With Christmas Light (Photos)

A young girl reportedly decided to celebrate by wrapping herself in Christmas lights plugged into a power source. All was going well at first and she was glowing, until it began to shock her.

It never occurred to her to unplug the socket from its source and she could have been electrocuted but fortunately, there was an adult in the house who came to her rescue.