I am sure everybody wants to have a beautiful smile with white, sparkling teeth since they are among the first things people notice and also a sign of good health as well as confidence and cleanliness. To achieve this, here are some natural ways to get white and welcoming teeth.
1. Floss Your Teeth: Just flossing can easily remove the staining between your teeth and help them to look whiter. Many dentists and hygienists agree that flossing is more important than brushing, so floss twice daily for the best, teeth-saving results.
2. Baking Soda and Lemon: The chemical reaction of baking soda with the citrus of lemon juice has a smile-brightening effect. They both work well separately but together they are super-effective. Only brush with this solution once per week as it can wear away the tooth enamel if used too frequently.
3. Eat and brush with Strawberries: An enzyme called malic acid and vitamin C in strawberries helps to whiten teeth as it helps to remove surface stains, while vitamin C washes away plaque. Mashing a few strawberries and brushing with the mixture once or twice a week can have positive results.
4. Use Apple Cider Vinegar: This effectively works as a natural antibiotic and teeth/gum cleanser;it removes stubborn stains on the teeth especially stains due to common culprits like coffee and nicotine (smoking).
5. Coconut oil pulling: Coconut oil has antimicrobial properties so it’s great for protecting and cleaning your gums as well. Simply put a spoonful of coconut oil in your mouth and swish it between your teeth for five to 20 minutes, or add a few drops to your toothbrush and brush it on. Another option is to apply coconut oil to a corner of a clean washcloth and rub it on the teeth.